Valentine's Day is one week away and if you don't have plans for you and your special someone here are some ideas! Whether you want to have a lavish night out or just spend the day going somewhere new, there is a lot going on in Connecticut during Valentine's Day Weekend!
If you are hoping to have the type of Valentine's Day where you can dress up and have an elegant night, here are some places you might want to check out.
- The Water's Edge Resort and Spa in Westbrook is offering a 4-course prix fixe option for $130 per couple on Valentine's Day.
- At Millwrights in Simsbury you can get a 4-course tasting menu for $75 per person on February 14th and 15th.
- Sunset Meadow Vineyards has a 4-course meal, live music and more for guests on Valentines Day for $160 per a couple.
- In Hartford at Marque Events in The Gershon Fox Ballroom you can have a 4-course meal, drinks from the open bar, dance to music provided by a DJ and complimentary parking for $85 per person.
- If you are looking for a little weekend getaway check out what Hotel Zero Degrees in Norwalk and Stamford has to offer. For rates from $139 - $499 you get a room for two, two movie tickets, a bottle of wine, shuttle service, complimentary breakfast and more!
Looking for a great place to get dinner? Here are some restaurants offering Valentine's Day deals.
- The Half Door in Hartford will be having live music from 9 p.m. to close and a shareable menu. They will also be having a brunch menu for February 15th with different food specials.
- Fork and Fire in Farmington is offering a couple's dinner for $45.
- Agave Grill located in Hartford has a prix fixe menu on February 14th and 15th for $55 per couple.
- Geronimo Tequila Bar & Southwest Grill in New Haven will be having food and drink specials on Valentine's Day.
Want something to do this Valentine's Day? Check out these offers!
- Fred Astaire Dance Studios of Middletown is offering a free dance class on February 14th from 7:15 p.m. - 9:15 p.m. for couples and singles.
- Essex Paint and Sip in Essex is having a Valentine's Day paint night at 7 p.m. Tickets are $40 per person, yet there are discount codes on their Facebook.
- At The Spa of Water's Edge in Westbrook you can get 20% off any 50-minute service on Valentine's Day.
- In Bridgeport at The Connecticut Beardsley Zoo if you wear red on Valentine's Day you will get 15% off admission.
- Xperiment Virtual Reality in Trumbull is offering a 60-minute virtual reality experience for $60 per couple.
Not sure what gift to get for your loved one? Check out all the offers above and see what fits your style as a couple!
Photo Credit: Getty Images