Connecticut Vaccine Appointment Assist Line 12 Hours per Day/7 Days a Week
125 Appointment Specialists on Duty -10,000 Appointments per Week Available
Working in partnership with the state Department of Public Health (DPH), the United Way of Connecticut has announced plans to immediately expand availability and access to vaccine scheduling through the state’s Vaccine Appointment Assist Line.
Here are the key points on the expansion of the Vaccine Appointment Assist Line:
- Scheduling available seven days per week
- Scheduling occurs between 8a.m. - 8p.m. each day
- Minimal wait times
- Appointments being booked at 12 locations across the state
- Up to 10,000 appointments per week
- 125 contact specialists trained and answering appointment calls
- The phone number to call for vaccination scheduling is:877-918-2224.