Here is Renee's interview with Liany Arroyo, Director of Department of Health and Human Services for the City of Hartford!
She talks about the upcoming 2020 US Census and explains why it's so important to make sure you participate! She also chats about some employment opportunities for the 2020 Census in Connecticut!
Listen below for all of the info:
2020 US Census Jobs
To be eligible for a 2020 Census job, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have a valid email address.
- Complete an application and answer assessment questions. (Some assessment questions are available in Spanish. However, an English proficiency test may also be required.)
- Be registered with the Selective Service System or have a qualifying exemption, if you are a male born after Dec. 31, 1959.
- Pass a Census-performed criminal background check and a review of criminal records, including fingerprinting.
- Commit to completing training.
- Be available to work flexible hours, which can include days, evenings, and/or weekends.
For more information, CLICK HERE, or call 1-855-JOB-2020 (1-855-562-2020)