Recipes That ROCK: Lobster 5 ways!!! Brought to you by the 37th Annual Charlestown Seafood Festival this weekend!!! Plus enter to win a 4 pack of tickets to the event this weekend!!!
WIN WIN WIN
The 37th Annual Charlestown Seafood Festival is August 5, 6 & 7, 2022 at Ninigret Park in Charlestown, Rhode Island - 3 full days of non-stop entertainment, fun for all ages, and the whole family, and the best seafood around!
- This is the BEST & original seafood festival - has won many awards and is one of the largest events in New England
- Presented by the Charlestown Chamber of Commerce - this is the one big fundraiser that helps the Charlestown Chamber of Commerce operate annually (it funds the chamber and gives money back into the community through charitable giving).
- Admission: $12 per adult. Children 10 & Under FREE. Military with ID and Seniors 65+ $9.
- Parking is plentiful and free, we do request a voluntary donation of $2 for parking that is donated back into the community
- The Charlestown Seafood Festival is a gastronomic extravaganza of the BEST seafood as well as an array of all types of foods for every taste.
- Seafood, lobsters, steamers, chowder, raw bar, fish & chips, lobster rolls, clam cakes, stuffies, calamari….plus: pizza, sausage, ice cream, hot dogs, burgers, cotton candy….there is truly something for everyone
- Beer, Wine + Seltzer Tents
- Official Wine & Prosecco is Wickford-based Gooseneck Vineyards
- Local Hand Crafted Whalers RISE beer is proudly served
- Budweiser & Bud Light along with NUTRL seltzers
- Non-Stop Entertainment with daily live bands - featuring New England’s top AD/DC tribute band “Dirty Deeds”
- Amusements - Rides & Games
- Friday Noon - 4 pm ride all rides for only $25 special for opening day
- Fireworks Display on Saturday night presented by Finetco, A Family of Lumberyards
- Classic Car Show on Sunday
- Raffles -
- Daily 50/50 raffles
- Daily lobster raffles at 3 pm and 5 pm
- Plus raffle with 9 huge prizes including a Block Island Getaway, a South County Getaway, a pair of kayaks, a Paddle Board, Gooseneck Vineyards Wine Basket, and a spa day at Pure Eco Spa, and more! Tickets are only $2 each and are drawn Sunday at 6 PM - do not need to be present to win.
- Arts & Crafts
- Kid Zone
Sponsored by: Charlestown Chamber of Commerce; Finetco, A Family of Lumberyards (locations: Coventry Lumber, E. L. Morse Lumber, Waterford Building Supply, and West Haven Lumber); Westerly Hospital, RE/MAX; Dunkin’; Whalers Brewing Company; McLaughlin & Moran (Budweiser, Bud Light, and Nutrl), Pure Eco Spa; Gooseneck Vineyards; Poland Media Group; and, South County Tourism Council.
- Food Drive sponsored by Westerly Hospital and Finetco, A Family of Lumberyards to benefit Jonnycake Center of Westerly and RI CAN of Charlestown
- Saturday, August 6 from 11 am - 6 pm bring non-perishable food items to the Charlestown Seafood Festival and donate right where you park your car at the main gate where we will be collecting! Everyone who brings a donation will be entered to win a $2500 Project Credit (terms and conditions apply) at Finetco, A Family of Lumberyards and the first 1,000 people who donate will be given a $5 Gift Card from Dunkin’!